Piers Morgan issues two-word response about Prince William and Princess Kate’s new video

Piers Morgan had a simple reply to the latest video of Prince William and Princess Kate. In the clip obtained by The Sun, The Princess of Wales was seen happily chatting with Prince William in a video from their shopping trip in Windsor on Saturday – the first clip of Kate since her surgery at the start of the year.

The video showed Kate carrying a bag of shopping along with William, who also carries a bag, as they left the shop and headed to the car park. An onlooker captured the clip, who spotted the pair and said they looked “happy”. Prince William and Kate’s outing comes after weeks of online chatter about the Princess, who had been recovering from abdominal surgery in January.

After watching the footage, TV host Piers posted on X: “There’s Kate!” He later added: “Great to see Kate laughing and joking with William on their shopping trip. She’s obviously getting better. This should stop a lot of the silly stories.”

The video in question has also been the main topic of discussion on many TV shows including today’s BBC Breakfast. As presenter Simon Jones stood outside Windsor, he discussed Princess Kate’s latest appearance.

He began: “Now The Sun says this picture comes from a video that was filmed in the farm shop behind me here in Windsor on Saturday. The paper has spoken to the man who took the video, he said he was doing a bit of shopping here himself buying some steak when he looked over towards the bread aisle, and he said he saw a woman who when she turned around looked rather familiar.

“He said he then saw a man and thought, ‘Is that the royal couple?’ So after paying for his steak, he went back to his car, got his phone out, and then took the video.”

He continued to Sally Nugent and Ben Thompson: “Now it was back in January that Catherine had an operation on her abdomen, but ever since then, there’s been a huge amount of speculation about her health, and how her recovery is going.

“And that was only fuelled by a picture published by Kensington Palace on Mother’s Day showing Catherine surrounded by her three children, but Catherine later had to apologise admitting she had edited that picture.

“Now certainly, Kensington Palace will be hoping this picture even though it wasn’t approved by them will help quash some of that wild speculation.”

The video in question came after the Princess of Wales issued an apology for editing a picture of her children on Mother’s Day.

After changing a picture of herself with Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, she wrote: “Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing.

“I wanted to express my apologies for any confusion the family photograph we shared yesterday caused. I hope everyone celebrating had a very happy Mother’s Day. C.”

Via

Leave a Comment