Strictly’s Anton du Beke ‘for shock exit’ claim bookies after co-star’s ‘goodbye speech’

According to the bookmakers’ latest odds, judge Anton du Beke could end up being replaced on Strictly Come Dancing next year. Ladbrokes think Anton could be set for “a shock exit” after the dance contest came to a close last night.

Despite being the most recent arrival on the judging panel, the bookies have given Anton odds just 4/1 to be replaced on next year’s series, with fans calling for change after Saturday night’s finale.

Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: “Bruno’s boots were always going to be big ones to fill… Anton has divided opinion so far, and the odds suggest this series could well be his last on the judging panel.”

The latest odds come after fans grew concerned for Craig Revel Horwood after he broke down in tears after Ellie Leach and Vito Coppola’s performance. This led fans to believe the judge was “saying goodbye”.

During his feedback, Craig said: “I’m so pleased that you did take a risk. I think back, actually, to series one and I was imagining Natasha Kaplinksy doing that and how far this programme has come, you’re amazing.”

As Craig fought back tears, Motsi Mabuse leaned in to comfort her co-star. Although, fans were quick to respond to Craig’s reaction and many took to social media to share their thoughts.

One fan asked: “Why am I getting the feeling from Craig tonight that this is his final series? And he’s saying goodbye.”

Another replied: “I feel exactly the same!! He’s been very emotional this season.”

A third echoed: “I get a feeling Craig might not be returning next year. He seems unusually emotional tonight.”

“The way Craig got all emotional talking about thinking back to season 1 of Strictly Come Dancing is making me wonder is this his last season? He’s mentioned it a few times this year and now I’m worried he’s leaving…,” a fourth commented.

Via

Leave a Comment